Prestans 2.0, a Python WSGI REST micro-framework¶
Prestans is currently hosted on Github and distributed under the terms defined by the New BSD license. A list of current downloads is available here. We highly recommend using PyPI to install Prestans.
This document assumes that you have a working knowledge of REST and WSGI.
- 1. Installation
- 2. Framework Design
- 3. Routing & Handling Requests
- 3.1. Serializers & DeSerializers
- 3.2. Routing Requests
- 3.3. Handling Requests
- 3.4. Constructing Response
- 3.5. Raising Exceptions
- 4. Validating Requests & Responses
- 5. Types & Models
- 5.1. Writing Models
- 5.2. Special Types
- 5.3. Using Models to write Responses
- 5.4. Type Configuration Reference
- 5.5. Collections
- 6. Providers
- 7. Data Adapters
- 8. Google Closure Library Extensions
- 8.1. Installation
- 8.3. Types API
- 8.4. REST Client
- 9. Thoughts on API design
- 10. Reference Material
We encourge the use of our mailing lists (run on Google Groups) as the primary method of getting help. You can also write the developers through contact information our website.
Prestans’s documentation is distributed under terms outlined by Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Sphinx Source available on GitHub.